Bula Pass Fiji
The Bula Pass is the best way to explore Fiji’s stunning islands, allowing you to hop on and off the fast ferry along its route through the Yasawa islands (note: you must have accommodation booked on an island before you disembark). To check prices, departure times and book, simply use the search box on this page, selecting Fiji (Viti Levu) outbound and Yasawa Islands - Bula Pass as your destination. If you prefer to book with the accommodation included, check out our Awesome Pass packages.
Choose your departure date, number of people and click search. From the results that appear, you will be able to select your preferred duration from 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 or 15-days island hopping. Once you complete your passenger info and proceed through secure online checkout, we will send you immediate confirmation and e-tickets. Book your Bula Pass and start exploring the Yasawa Islands!
Please note: Each step of your journey beyond the initial departure date needs to be reserved at least 24 hours prior to travel, and island accommodation must be booked before disembarking the Yasawa flyer. Returning to Denarau at any point prior to the end date of the pass renders it invalid for further use.
Take a trip on Awesome Adventures Yasawa Flyer 2 which is a high speed catamaran with capacity for 259 passengers departing daily from Denarau Marina Fiji. With three decks, an airconditioned standard lounge and captains lounge and outdoor seating areas, the Yasawa flyer is the perfect vessel to explore the stunning Fijian islands with.
The standard lounge offers indoor seating, a travel desk and a shop whereas the captains lounge offers seats for only 37 passengers who get complimentary drinks and someone to attend to their every needs.
Online bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance and if you have any questions feel free to check out our FAQ page or send us a message.
- No cancellation fee applies until the first day of reserved travel. However, in the event of a No Show on the first day of reserved travel, a 100% No Show fee applies (i.e. no refund).
- No refund applies to any unused portion after the commencement of travel.
- The full ticket price will be charged for any cancellation less than 24 hours prior to boat departure (though we strongly advise at least 48hrs advance notice due to time zone differences).
- If cancelled before this, you will receive a full refund. If you wish to amend your trip to a different date, this can be done free of charge* up to 48hrs in advance.
- "No show": if you miss the ferry departure without giving adquate prior notice, no refund can be given. If you are able to give notice, you may still be able to board the next available trip.
|5 Day Bula Pass||7 Day Bula Pass||8 Day Bula Pass||9 Day Bula Pass||10 Day Bula Pass||11 Day Bula Pass||13 Day Bula Pass||15 Day Bula Pass||
|4 nights||6 nights||7 nights||8 nights||9 nights||10 nights||12 nights||14 nights||Some island resorts may have a 2 night minimum stay policy. Before disembarking the Yasawa Flyer, you MUST have accommodation booked. Otherwise, book an Awesome Pass with us for accommodation included.|