Malamala Island Beach Club
Malamala Beach Club Fiji
Surrounded by crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces is the world’s first beach club located on its own exclusive island, just 25 minutes from Port Denarau.
While it might seem like a tropical island getaway reserved only for the rich & famous, Malamala actually offers fantastically affordable luxury for all visitors. Enjoy the beach club with a day pass and experience pristine beaches, relaxing beachside cabanas, an infinity edge pool, free use of non-motorized watersports and unrivalled views across the Mamanucas.
Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from tasty light snacks to pacific inspired meals and shared platters, as well as an array of hand crafted cocktails and cool drinks from the bar.
Day Pass Inclusions
The Malamala Day Pass includes:
- Fast ferry transfers with South Sea Cruises from port Denarau to Malamala island at 10AM, returning at 5.15PM
- Day access to Malama Beach Club
- Free use of non-motorized watersports equipment (snorkels, stand up paddleboards and kayaks), subject to availability
- Complimentary towel service
- Use of island WiFi
You can easily upgrade your Malamala Day Pass with fantastic extras such as:
- Poolside day beds
- Beachside Cabana with butler service (each seats up to 2 persons)
- Beachside Grand Cabana with butler service (each seats up to 8 persons)
To check prices and book upgrades simply select these from the menu on this page.
PLEASE NOTE: All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will confirm your booking within 24hrs. Occasionally, the selected date/time may no longer be available in which case every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
All cancellations must be received in writing & are subject to a handling fee as stipulated in Fiji-bookings.com general terms and conditions.
South Sea Cruises policy:
- Cancellations within 24 hours or No Show = no refund.
- Amendment fees – Outside 24 hours, no Fees apply to amend to another South Sea Cruises Day trip or an alternative date, however if the new trip is subsequently cancelled, 100% cancellation fee applies.
Location: Mamanuca Islands
Duration: 1 Day
Categories: Tours and Day Trips, Watersports