Cloud 9 Day Trip
Location: Mamanuca Islands
Duration: 6 Hours
Categories: Tours and Day Trips, Watersports
Cloud 9 Day Trip
Included in the package is a FJ$60 bar tab that you can use to get you started on food and drinks. All you need to bring along for the day are your own towels, sunscreen and a credit card for any extra's (activities, additional F&B) you may wish to purchase on board. Note: Cloud 9 accepts and prefers international and local credit cards, cash is not accepted.
Daily trips to Cloud 9 take place at 9:15AM and 1:15PM* respectively. You can communicate your preferred time by email after booking. (*= depending on numbers)
PLEASE NOTE: All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will confirm your booking within 24hrs. Occasionally, the selected date/time may no longer be available in which case every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
- If Cloud 9 cancels your trip (due to e.g. weather conditions)you will receive a 100% refund if the trip can't be re-scheduled.
- When an unexpected injury or sickness has occured you will be able to receive a 50% refund when a medical certificate is provided.
- No shows will be charged 100%.
- Children age 7-12 pay child rate.
- Please be aware that although minors are welcome (accompanied by adults), Cloud 9 is a bar where people can drink alcohol and smoke.
- $60 bar tab for drinks and food is non-refundable.
- All boat transfers are subject weather conditions.
- Payments on board are by credit card only.
- Please bring your own towels and sunscreen.
You can register your hotel transfer request from the options during the next step of the booking process. Note that some areas require an additional fee, payable on the day to Cloud 9 staff. For instance, for Coral Coast area hotels a FJ$20 (+/-US$10) per person transfer fee is required. If you are booking this at short notice, you will find a contact number to organize transport with on your e-ticket.