Coconut Cruiser Yasawa Islands
7 days - 6 nights - 4 islands
Spend 7 days in the stunning Yasawa Islands. This is the most popular Yasawa Island package, allowing you to experience four of the best islands in great accommodation and including 5 awesome activities. You'll travel aboard the Yasawa Flyer, island hopping in paradise for the holiday of a lifetime!
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSFERS:
- Scheduled return coach transfers from most Nadi, Wailoaloa, and Denarau hotels to/from Port Denarau
- Ferry transfers between all resorts listed in the package
2 nights in the Blue Lagoon Region at either:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort: Garden Villa or Dorm
- Oarsman's Bay Lodge: Beachfront Bure or Standard Dorm
- Coconut Beach Resort: Garden Villa
2 nights in the Manta Ray Region at either:
- Mantaray Island Resort: in Seaside Bure or Dorm
- Barefoot Manta Island Resort: in Beachfront Island Bure or Vai Dorm
1 night in the Yasawa Gateway Region:
- Barefoot Kuata Resort: in Beachfront Bure or Kuata Dorm
- Octopus Resort: in Dorm or Garden Bure
- 1 night at South Sea Island: Beachfront Bure or Unisex Dorm/Girls Dorm
- Guided reef snorkelling OR Handline Fishing Trip OR Sunset Tube Cruise at Blue Lagoon Beach Resort OR Guided Hike and either Guided reef snorkelling OR Handline Fishing Trip at Oarsman's Bay Lodge OR Guided Fish Feeding Trip with Coconut Beach Resort
- Sawa-I-Lau Caves trip from all three Blue Lagoon Region resorts
- Sunset tube cruise at Mantaray Island Resort OR Marine Biology Tour at Barefoot Manta Island Resort
- Swim with manta rays (Seasonal May-Oct) or Guided reef snorkelling (year-round) at both Mantaray Island Resort and Barefoot Manta Island Resort
- Snorkel with reef sharks at Barefoot Kuata Island Resort OR Guided Night Snorkel or Guided Mountain Hike at Octopus Resort
- South Sea Island inclusions*
- A Full Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club to be used pre or post your island package including transfers from selected hotels/resorts in Denarau, Nadi & Wailoaloa to and from Port Denarau)
- Awesome Adventures Fiji Pack - Awesome Adventures Fiji Sulu (sarong), drink bottle, and drawstring bag
*= South Sea island complimentary activities include a ride in a semi-submersible coral viewer, kayaking, paddle boarding, guided snorkeling trips, and beach volleyball. On top of this, enjoy your day with local beer, house wine, and soft drinks also included from 9.45am until 4.00pm.
Due to the remote locations, eating at the resorts you're staying at is the only option available - there are no independant restaurants nearby. There are compulsory meal plans which can either be prepaid by selecting from the supplements during our booking process on this page, or if you prefer you can pay upon check-in.
Meals are served at specific times of the day (e.g. breakfast 8am – 9am) covering breakfast, lunch and dinner and providing an opportunity to meet fellow travellers. If you wish to pre-pay the meal package, simply tick the appropriate box that appears underneath your date, person and room selection during booking.
Coconut Cruiser Map
Yasawa Flyer Ferry
Blue Lagoon Beach Resort (Dorm or Garden Villa)
Mantaray Island Resort (dorm or Seaside Bure)
South Sea Island (Beachfront Bure or Unisex Dorm/Girls Dorm)
Last day to relax in the sun or choose an adventure before heading back to Port Denarau.
Transfers are available from Denarau Marina, Nadi and Wailoaloa areas. Please check the map to see the free pick up/ drop off areas and timetable.
The following activities are included (subject to availability) depending on the island/resort:
Blue Lagoon Snorkelling - Not to be missed! The Blue Lagoon is utterly stunning. It is a large lagoon that laps at the golden sand beaches of the islands that surround it. Experience the beautiful coral and fish that swim beneath the lagoon on an unforgettable snorkelling trip. Available at Blue Lagoon Region
Explore Sawailau Caves - Considered the heart of Yasawa, these Caves are one of the 'must-do' activities for travellers visiting Fiji's spectacular Blue Lagoon. Ancient limestone formations are hidden within a picturesque little island. This activity includes a scenic boat trip up to the caves, after which you venture into the caves guided by friendly Fijians to explore the secrets within. Available at Blue Lagoon Region
Swim with Manta Rays (seasonal) - Available from May to October, an unforgettable experience if you are lucky enough! Manta Rays glide majestically through the channel between Nanuya Balavu and Drawaqa Islands. They pass through nearly every day from May to October on the change of tide to feed. Sightings cannot be guarunteed, as these are wild sea creatures, however during the season this area offers some of the best chances in the world by far. Seasonally Available at Mantaray island resort
Sunset Tube Cruise - A bit of fun on the water! Chill out, cool drink in hand, floating around you as you get pulled through the water and watch the sunset. A great way to end the day in the Yasawas. Available at Mantaray island resort
Guided Mountain Hike -This is one of the more strenuous excursions on offer but so worth it! The southern Yasawas have rugged volcanic peaks with summits that provide magnificent views out over the surrounding islands and ocean. The best time to be at the summit is sunrise or sunset. Not only is it a cooler time of day, but it also lets you see nature add her magic to an already awesome scene. Don't forget your camera, and a head torch may also be handy for the start of the hike! Available at Octopus resort
Guided Night Snorkelling - Snorkeling at night is a completely different experience than snorkeling during the day. Different fish are out than those found in the day and some even hunt during the night. Coral reefs become more active and alive at night with shrimp and plankton swimming in bunches. Corals can be magnificent at night as most of the time they are closed up during the day, transforming into living animals blooming out in stunning colours during the night. Available at Octopus resort
Swim with Reef Sharks - A short boat ride away from the white sandy beaches of Kuata lies Moyia Reef. A spectacular site from above and below the water with an abundance of colourful fish and beautiful corals, it is also home to some friendly reef sharks. Jump in and snorkel with them. It gets the adrenalin pumping, but they eat fish not people so no need to worry! Your local guides hand feed the sharks creating amazing underwater photo opportunities. Available at Barefoot Kuata
South Sea Island inclusions - South Sea island complimentary activities include a ride in a semi-submersible coral viewer, kayaking, paddle boarding, guided snorkeling trips, and beach volleyball. On top of this, enjoy your day with local beer, house wine, and soft drinks also included from 9.45am until 4.00pm.
Activities usually take place on the even days of your trip (2, 4, 6, et.c), and as such the above listed activities are often an either/or choice and cannot all be experienced in one intinerary (i.e., you will have to make a selection). Additionally, some activities are available only at certain resorts so where you stay determines the specific activities available to you. In some cases, an activity may not be available due to limited availability - in which case an alternative and equally great activity will be offered.
Terms & Conditions:
Force Majeure: Awesome Adventures Fiji shall not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations specified herein arising out of or caused directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control Including, without limitation, acts of war or terrorism, strikes, accidents, civil or military disturbances, natural catastrophes or acts of God, virus outbreaks, pandemics, power or any other mechanical failures, computer virus, governmental action, or communications disruption.
Package Cancelation Policy:
- Bookings cancelled outside 45 days of arrival will incur a charge of $100.00 per person.
- Bookings cancelled within 45 days of arrival (including no shows) will incur a charge of 100% of the total booking value.
Location: Yasawa Islands
Duration: 7 Days
Categories: Coconut Cruiser, Multi-island packages