South Sea Island Combo Cruise
South Sea Island Combo Cruise
South Sea Island, just 30 minutes from port Denarau, is a tiny treasure in the Mamanuca Islands surrounded by crystal clear waters and coral reefs teeming with tropical fish. After spending the morning on South Sea, board the SSC high speed catamaran for a sightseeing cruise of the outer Mamanucas!
- Includes a sighseeing cruise of the Mamanuca islands
- Fantastic snorkelling and swimming
- Swimming pool (salt water)
- Complimentary kids club
- Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment
- Fijian 'Meke' performance at lunchtime (except Sundays)
- Massage available (additional cost on the island)
Enjoy your day lazing on the beach, snorkelling, and enjoying the myriad of activities on offer. There’s also a salt water swimming pool and non-motorised water sports equipment available free of charge. After enjoying the delicious BBQ buffet lunch and a traditional Meke performance (mon-sat), board the South Sea Cruises high speed catamaran for your sightseeing cruise around the beautiful Mamanuca Islands. You'll see many of the islands including Treasure, Beachcomber, Mana, Castaway, Malolo and Likuliku.
Food and Drinks
Lunchtime is a highlight of the trip! Everyone gathers around rustic tables at the open-air restaurant to watch Fijian performances and enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet lunch with complementary beer, wine and soft drinks.
All cruises depart and return to/from Denarau Marina.
|Cruise Type||Departure Time||Return Time|
|Full Day Cruise||9.00 AM / 10.00 AM*||5.00 PM / 6.00 PM*|
|Combo Cruise||9.00 AM||3.00 PM|
|Half Day Cruise||12.15 PM||5.00 PM|
* = Coral coast area transfers depart port on a later crossing, also returning later
Important: If you do not book your coach transfer in advance, getting to Denarau Marina is your responsibility and at your own costs. Coaches meet each vessel arrival at the marina. For more information, times and the nearest pick-up location to your hotel, please have a look at the transfer map.
PLEASE NOTE: All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will reconfirm your booking within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
All cancellations must be received in writing & are subject to a handling fee as stipulated in Fiji-bookings.com general terms and conditions.
South Sea Cruises policy:
- Cancellations within 24 hours or No Show = no refund.
- Amendment fees – Outside 24 hours, no Fees apply to amend to another South Sea Cruises Day trip or an alternative date, however if the new trip is subsequently cancelled, 100% cancellation fee applies.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Location: Mamanuca Islands
Duration: 6 Hours
Categories: Cruises, Tours and Day Trips