Advanced Open Water Diver | Aqua Trek Beqa
Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Up your diving game and go on a real adventure in Fiji with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course. You will make 5 dives (in 2-3 days) and have the opportunity to try some of diving's most rewarding and useful specialty activities, all in Fiji's stunning waters!
- 5 Open Water Dives
- Classroom instruction (knowledge development)
- The use of all materials and scuba gear
- PADI Certification Card
- Transfers within Pacific Harbour are included
Have you finished your Open Water Course? The next step is to get your Advanced Open Water Certification. This will allow you to extend your diving knowledge and include two adventure dive options. The dive options are: AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, drift diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater navigation and wreck diving. You will be going on five open water dives in 2-3 days, receive classroom instruction and will be accompanied by highly skilled dive masters.
Please note: You must be a certified PADI Open Water Diver or have qualifying certification from another recognized organization to start this course.
Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability. Dive staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
Dive Certification Required (Open Water Diver).
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
All cancellations must be received in writing & are subject to a handling fee as stipulated in Fiji-bookings.com general terms and conditions.
Aqua Trek - Beqa policy:
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to arrival will incur a charge equivalent to 25% of the total booking value.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of the total booking value.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of arrival (including no shows) will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of the total booking value.
- Unused or Cancelled Services: No refund of prepaid unused services. No refund for cancelled diving due to inclement weather, however Aqua Trek - Beqa will try to accommodate divers on another day during their trip if possible.
Transfers within Pacific Harbour are included, transfers outside of Pacific Harbour can be arranged. All transfers can be arranged directly with Aqua Trek Beqa after booking.
Location: Pacific Harbour
Duration: 2 Days
Categories: Adventure, Diving, Watersports