Open Water Diver Course | Aqua Trek Beqa
Open Water Diver Certification Fiji
Learn to Dive in Fiji's stunning tropical waters! This 4 day course will teach you all the basics of Scuba Diving, to a depth of 18m. After completion you will receive a diving certificate that you can use worldwide.
- Five Pool Dives and Four Open Water Dives required for certification
- Classroom instruction (knowledge development)
- The use of all materials and scuba gear
- PADI Certification Card
- Transfers within Pacific Harbour are included
The high-skilled dive staff of Aqua-Trek Beqa will teach you all you need to know about scuba diving. You will start with a classroom instruction, then progress to the pool instruction and then spend the final two days of the course performing open water dives in the world-famous Beqa Lagoon!
You may also choose to complete the knowledge development part of the PADI Open Water Diver course online with PADI eLearning, at your own pace. You will then be eligible for the PADI Open Water Referral Course.
Please note: You must be 10 Years old for Junior Open Water Diver and 15 years old for Open Water Diver, you must be in Good health, reasonable fitness, and feel comfortable in the water and complete a PADI Medical Liability Form.
Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability. Dive staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
All cancellations must be received in writing & are subject to a handling fee as stipulated in Fiji-bookings.com general terms and conditions.
Aqua Trek - Beqa policy:
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to arrival will incur a charge equivalent to 25% of the total booking value.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival will incur a charge equivalent to 50% of the total booking value.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of arrival (including no shows) will incur a charge equivalent to 100% of the total booking value.
- Unused or Cancelled Services: No refund of prepaid unused services. No refund for cancelled diving due to inclement weather, however Aqua Trek - Beqa will try to accommodate divers on another day during their trip if possible.
Transfers can be arranged directly with Aqua Trek Beqa after booking. Transfer within Pacific Harbour are included in the price.
Location: Pacific Harbour
Duration: 4 Days
Categories: Adventure, Diving, Outdoor Activities, Watersports