Great Taste of Fiji Tour
Great Taste of Fiji - Half Day Morning Tour
Great Taste of Fiji is an inland safari tour that starts at the foot of Nadi's famous Mt. Batilamu or 'Sleeping Giant' and heads up through the Sebeto Valley, north of Nadi, taking in stunning views and experiencing traditional culture on the way!
- A modern aircon vehicle including driver/guide
- Access to the Koroyanitu National Park
- Scenic drive up to the Sabeto River
- Sevusevu kava ceremony
- A village tour and entry fee
- Light refreshments
- Fijian style cooking
After the initial ascent, at the Sleeping Giant's highest point, the road becomes a track and follows the stunning Sabeto River towards the inlands of Viti Levu.
At the end of the scenic drive, arrive at the small and peaceful Village of Navilawa, in the middle of the Koroyanitu National Park. Guests are welcomed with a Sevusevu Kava ceremony in the town's community hall. You may participate in authentic Fijian cooking and get a real taste of their culture.
Visitors then have the chance to join the Great Sights Fiji Guide for a short guided walk in the of the village, pre school and their gardens.
Pickup and drop off is available from the below options, which you can select in the next step of the booking process under your details. If you don't know your hotel yet, you can arrange pickup later through the details on your e-ticket.
Monday to Friday
|Nadi area hotels
|Denarau area hotels
|Lautoka area hotels
|Intercontinental, Shangri-La, Marriott
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
All cancellations must be received in writing, see general terms and conditions.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before departure will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- TTF is not responsible for the disruption of transfers due to bad or unusual weather conditions and refunds or compensation is not payable if weather conditions force cancellations or amendment to transfers.
- Additional expenses or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events such as a booking error, late arrival / departure of flights, civil disturbance, natural disaster, acts of gods, acts of government or events beyond the control of TTF will not be covered by TTF nor will TTF be liable for these.
- In these instances TTF will ensure it manages the situation to the best of its ability with each and every passenger via means available.
Duration: 5 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Tours and Day Trips