7 Night Escape to Paradise Cruise
Blue Lagoon Cruises
- Transfers from Denarau/Nadi hotels on day of cruise departure
- All scheduled cruise excursions and activities (and ship to shore transfers)
- Cruise accommodation with ensuites facilities
- Complimentary mini bar (filled once on the day of departure) with a selection of premium beer, soft drinks, sparkling wine & snacks
- All meals including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- All activities (except Diving) - see details under "Cruise Details"
- Tea, coffee, filtered water, juice included and available all day long
- Captains complimentary champagne cocktail
- Welcome gift of a reusable metal drink bottle and sulu (sarong) per person and a branded tote bag per cabin
- Use of snorkelling gear and non-motorised water sports equipment at Nanuya Lailai
- Traditional Fijian entertainment
- All port charges, taxes and entrance fees for activities and village visits
All Orchid Deck cabins include a welcome fruit platter, complimentary daily stocked mini bar (beer, wine, soft drinks & bottled water), a Pure Fiji sun care pack, in cabin and espresso coffee machine and tea making facilities, all meals, afternoon tea, cruise entertainment, entrance fees and activities in the cruise itinerary.
Departures and Check-in
Departs from Port Denarau every Friday at 3.00pm on the M.V. Fiji Princess.
Returns to Port Denarau the next Friday at 10.00am.
Check-in takes place at Port Denarau, Viti Levu, at the dedicated Blue Lagoon Cruises check-in counter, from 1.30pm until 2.30pm.
Note: Transfers are also available from Mamanuca Island Resorts direct to the M.V. Fiji Princess.
Blue Lagoon Cruises have a minimum age policy of 14 years for children travelling with parents outside of special 'Family Cruise Departure Dates'. Check Family cruise details in terms and condition page.
Blue Lagoon Cruise Fiji
Available Activities: Visit to Modriki Island, Captain's Dinner
Available Activities: Swimming, Fiji Style High Tea, Reef Snorkelling, Cooking Lessons
Available Activities: Explore Blue Lagoon Cruises Private Island, Traditional Lovo Cooked Meal, Fiji Style High Tea, Snorkelling, Fish Feeding, Volleyball
Fiji Island Cruise Map
The M.V. Fiji Princess will be your home away from home for the duration of your cruise, except you’ll wake up in a different stunning location each morning and with 70 years' experience cruising the islands of Fiji, Blue Lagoon Cruises know all the best places to take you! Who better to show you their home than the Fijians themselves? The all-Fijian crew and with a high crew member-to-guest ratio ensure you will be well looked after. The crew will quickly know you by name and every way you turn there will be a big ‘BULA’ welcome.
The small size of the cruise ship is just one of the reasons it is so special. Measuring 179 feet (55 metres), the M.V. Fiji Proncess can access bays and islands that would be impossible to reach in a larger ship – it can get so close to shore that it's possible to tie off to a coconut tree and you can swim to the beach!
- With a maximum of 68 passengers and up to 30 Fijian crew, you know you will be well looked after with true Fijian hospitality
- Due to the small number of guests, no matter which beach or island you visit, there won't be crowds. Most of the time, guests are the only people on the beach!
- The vessels décor is fresh and nautical, with echoes of the romantic age of cruising gone by
- You only need to unpack once and then let your floating hotel take you from idyllic place to idyllic experience – everyday somewhere and something different
- Visit traditional Fijian villages, swim in crystal-clear lagoons and gaze out on tropical vistas you thought only existed in movies
- Guests often make friends for life, given the social atmosphere of small ship cruising
- If conditions are rough due to winds and swells, it's easy to alter itinerary to cruise on the sheltered side of the islands
Children under 5 years free - based on triple share cabin.
Family Cruise Departures: Child age is 5 to 13 years inclusive - child rate based on 2 chldren shring or 1 child and 1 adult sharing. Single child in own cabin is at full adult rate. Children under 5 years free - based on triple share cabin.
Duration: 7 Days