Great Tastes of Fiji Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Tours and Day Trips
Great Tastes of Fiji - Half Day Morning Tour
Great Tastes of Fiji is an inland safari tour that starts at the feet of Nadi's famous Mt. Batilamu or 'Sleeping Giant' and heads up through the Sebeto Valley, north of Nadi.
At the Giant's highest point, the road becomes a track, and follows the stunning Sabeto River towards the inlands of Viti Levu.
The final stop is the small and peaceful Village of Navilawa, in the middle of the Koroyanitu National Park. Guests are welcomed with a Sevusevu or Kava ceremony in the town's community hall. You may participate in authentic Fijian cooking and get a taste of their culture.
Visitors then have the chance to join the Great Sights Fiji Guide for a short walk in the tropical rainforest on one of the many trails. Alternatively, you may join a guided tour of the village and their beautiful gardens.
Highlights of the tour include:
- A modern aircon vehicle including driver/guide
- Scenic drive up to the Sabeto River
- Access to the Koroyanitu National Park
- Sevusevu kava ceremony
- Light refreshments
- A guided walk in the National Park
- A village tour and entry fee
- Fijian style cooking
Free pickup and drop off from the below options. If you would like a transfer (hotel or airport pickup/drop off), this can easily be arranged after booking. You will receive an email regarding the possibilities within a few days. If you are booking this at short notice, you will find a contact number to organize transport with on your e-ticket.
Monday to Friday
|Departure Area||Departure Time||Additional Fee|
|Nadi / Denarau||08.30 AM||none|
|Double Tree||08.45 AM||none|
PLEASE NOTE: All refunds for this activity only will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before departure will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be subject to a 10% processing fee
- SIV transfers from Nadi Airport– 50% cancellation fee
- SIV transfers from Hotel, Resort or Port – 100% cancellation fee
- SUV transfers from Nadi International Airport – 50% cancellation fee
- SUV transfers from Hotel, Resort, Port or any other location – 100% cancellation fee
- TTF is not responsible for the disruption of transfers due to bad or unusual weather conditions and refunds or compensation is not payable if weather conditions force cancellations or amendment to transfers.
- Additional expenses or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events such as a booking error, late arrival / departure of flights, civil disturbance, natural disaster, acts of gods, acts of government or events beyond the control of TTF will not be covered by TTF nor will TTF be liable for these.
- In these instances TTF will ensure it manages the situation to the best of its ability with each and every passenger via means available.