Offshore Fishing among the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands
Full Day Offshore Fishing Safari
Head out on a full day of (shared) fishing in Fiji's stunning blue waters. You'll be taken to secret locations, from the open passages of Momi to the Mamanuca group and beyond towards the Yasawas, surrounded by amazing coral lagoons. You'll soon be reeling in the big one from the deep blue!
This activity is perfect for fishing enbthusiasts, giving a total of 7 hours of extreme adventure. You will be taken out on one of Malolo Fisher Sport's state of the art boats to enjoy everything from casting of poppers on the barrier reef or GT fishing to light tackle fishing. You can also go for big game like Mahi Mahi, Blue and Black Marlin, Yellow fin Tuna, Dogtooth Tuna and Sail fish.
- Alcohol is allowed onboard the vessel (BYOB), but responsible consumption is expected.
- Child passengers must be accompanied by an adult and wear life vests at all times.
- This Fishing Trip is on a shared basis. Unless you book out the boat for it's max. capacity of 6, you are likely to be joined by others on the day.
- A Minimum of 4 persons is required for the trip to go ahead. If you are booking as an Individual or smaller group than 4 persons, please note the chosen date will be contingent on others booking seperately and therefore may be more likely to change to a suitable alternative date.
All cancellations must be received in writing & are subject to a handling fee as stipulated in Fiji-bookings.com general terms and conditions.Malolo Fisher Sports Policy:
- No shows and cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions and Malolo Fisher Sports reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather conditions on short notice. In this case you will be transfered to an alternative date or receive a full refund if not applicable.
You will need to arrange your own transfer to Port Denarau by car rental or public transport.
Duration: 7 Hours
Categories: Fishing, Outdoor Activities