Bula Combo Package | 8 nights - 1 Coconut Simple Stays
Location: Yasawa Islands
Duration: 9 Days
Categories: Bula Combo Pass, Packages
9D/8N Bula Combo Awesome Pass
Hosted by Yasawan Fijian families, the backpacker style island accommodation consists of a basic shared dorm or private single/double bure typically on or near a stunning beach. You should not expect hot water, hairdryers, air conditioning or fans and you will need your own towels, shampoo etc, but who needs luxury when you're in paradise? Basic meals are included in the price and the properties usually work with a set meal time. Please note, the private room options will still have shared bathroom facilities. If you prefer mid range accommodation, select the 2 coconut variant of this package.
How it Works
- Once you have booked this Bula Combo Pass we will send you an immediate confirmation.
- Our local representative will contact you within 24hrs to arrange your island hopping itinerary and accommodation (the first stop and 2 nights accommodation must be confirmed well in advance of your departure date).
- Reservations for free airport/hotel transfers to the harbour (see transfers tab) need to be made more than 24 hours in advance through the number on your e-ticket.
- Your Bula pass will be activated on the first day of travel.
- At check-in you will receive an Awesome Yasawas Guidebook to help you pick the islands and accommodation for the rest of your trip, if you have not already done so. Note: accommodation is subject to availability. If you have not reserved accommodation before arriving at an island, you will not be allowed to disembark the boat. For last minute reservations there is a travel desk on board the Yasawa Flyer.
Please note: Some resorts are very popular so booking your accommodation in advance is advised. It is essential to book your first island before departure, you will be contacted regarding this. Some properties may have a minimum 2 night stay policy.
- Approx. 2 hour trip: Kuata Island, Wayalailai Island
- Approx. 2,5 hour trip: Waya Island
- Approx. 3 hour trip: Viwa Island, Naukacuvu Island, Nanuya Balavu Island, Drawaqa Island
- Approx. 3,5 hour trip: Naviti Island
- Approx. 4 hour trip Yaqeta Island, Matacawalevu Island, Nacula Island
- Approx. 5 hour trip Nanuya Lailai Island, Tavewa Island
Approx. 30 minutes/1 hour trip: South Sea Island, Bounty Island, Treasure Island, Beachcomber Island and Vomo Island.
1 Coconut Simple Stay Resorts
The following island resorts are available to stay at with the 1 coconut simple stays Bula Combo Awesome Pass:
- Wayalailai Ecohaven Resort (Dorm or Lodge)
- White Sandy Beach Resort (Dorm or Bure)
- Long Beach Resort (Dorm or Garden Bure)
- South Sea Island (Dorm)
- Gold Coast Resort (Dorm or Bure)
- Nabua Lodge (Dorm or Standard Double)
- Naqalia Lodge (Dorm or Garden Bure/Oceanview)
- Korovou Eco-Tour Resort (Dorm or Bure)
General Information & Booking Conditions
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability, so we advise booking as far in advance as possible. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
- Passes are valid for the period shown on your Bula Pass.
- You are allowed one ‘hop’ per day.
- Normal fare will be charged for traveling outside the date of your Bula Pass.
- The Bula Pass can be extended anytime before the end date written on it at the Travel Desk on-board the Yasawa Flyer.
- Your Bula Pass will have a photo ID card and using the card of someone else will not be tolerated.
- Please note: Some properties may have a minimum 2 night stay policy.
Bula Combo Pass Cancellation fees apply only to any pre-booked accommodation
- No Show – 100%
- Less than 7 days notice - 100%
- Less than 14 days notice - 50%
- Less than one months notice - 25%
- Any change within 24 hours of travel will incur $100 FJD amendment fee.
- Any change before 24 hours of travel will incur $20 FJD amendment fee.
- Amendment fees will be added to any possible fees applicable to the resorts.