PADI Advanced Open Water Diver | Aqua Trek Beqa
Location: Pacific Harbour
Duration: 2 Days
Categories: Adventure, Diving, Outdoor Activities, Watersports
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Up your level and experience real adventure with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course. You make 5 dives and have the opportunity to try some of diving's most rewarding and useful specialty activities.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another recognized organization
- 10 Years old for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver and 15 years old for Advanced Open Water Diver
- Good health, reasonable fitness, and comfort in the water
- A PADI Medical Liability Form must be completed
- Five Open Water Dives are required for certification
- Classroom instruction (knowledge development)
- The use of all materials and scuba gear
- PADI Certification Card
Daily (with seasonal exceptions), subject to availability. Dive staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option.
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
All cancellations must be received in writing
Unused or Cancelled Service
Transfers can be arranged directly with Aqua Trek Beqa after booking.