Thermal Mud Pool Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Categories: Outdoor Activities, Tours and Day Trips
Thermal Mud Pool - Morning Tour
The Thermal Mud Pool Tour, is a morning tour tha starts with a scenic half hour drive into the heart of the Sabeto Valley. You may enjoy the famous Sabeto Thermal Springs & Mud Pools, to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin!
At your own costs, you may choose to add a have a relaxing massage by the professional village ladies to relax the body. To finish of the day, stop by the side of the road on your way back, to enjoy some tropical fruit or a cold coconut.
Highlights of the tour include:
- A modern air-conditioned vehicle including driver/guide
- Sabeto Valley surroundings
- Thermal Springs & Mud Pools
- Full body massage (at own cost!)
- Fiji Water refreshments
Free pickup and dropoff from the below options. If you would like a transfer (hotel or airport pickup/drop off), this can easily be arranged after booking. You will receive an email regarding the possibilities within a few days. If you are booking this at short notice, you will find a contact number to organize transport with on your e-ticket.
Monday to Sunday
|Departure Area||Departure Time|
|Denarau Hotels||09.15 AM|
|Nadi Area Hotels||09.30 AM|
|Intercontinental Fiji||08.00 AM|
|Shangri - La Fijian||08.00 AM|
PLEASE NOTE: All refunds for this activity only will be subject to a 10% processing fee.
All activity and package bookings are subject to availability. Fiji ground staff will receive your booking and reconfirm within 24hrs. Occasionally, the dates and/or times selected may no longer be available. In such cases, every effort will be made to accommodate you with a date change or alternative option. Otherwise a full refund is provided.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before departure will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be subject to a 10% processing fee
- SIV transfers from Nadi Airport– 50% cancellation fee
- SIV transfers from Hotel, Resort or Port – 100% cancellation fee
- SUV transfers from Nadi International Airport – 50% cancellation fee
- SUV transfers from Hotel, Resort, Port or any other location – 100% cancellation fee
- TTF is not responsible for the disruption of transfers due to bad or unusual weather conditions and refunds or compensation is not payable if weather conditions force cancellations or amendment to transfers.
- Additional expenses or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events such as a booking error, late arrival / departure of flights, civil disturbance, natural disaster, acts of gods, acts of government or events beyond the control of TTF will not be covered by TTF nor will TTF be liable for these.
- In these instances TTF will ensure it manages the situation to the best of its ability with each and every passenger via means available.