Isa Lei (farewell) package | Pacific island AIR
Duration: 16 Hours 39 Mins
Categories: Adventure, Outdoor Activities
Pacific Island AIR Isa Lei (farewell) package
Pacific Island Air, Go Dirty Tours and The Rejuvenation Centre have joined forces to create this amazing package deal named Isa Lei (this means farewell in Fijian), to give you one last adventure on a quad and with a helicopter thorugh Fiji before you leave.
The day begins at the Go Dirty Headquarters where you’ll be briefed before selecting your 500cc quad bike and the adventure begins! During the 50-minute tour through the Nausori Highlands, you will stop to visit a local village and school, this is where you will enjoy lunch. Next, you’ll be picked by helicopter for an epic scenic flight over stunning Fiji and return to the airport. After which you will be whisked away to the Rejuvenation Centre to relax and unwind and pamper yourself before your flight home. So, if your checking out early but have a later flight and you still want to have fun, then this package deal is made just for you.
- Pick-up from your Nadi or Denarau hotel or from the Nadi Airport
- Return transfer to Nadi Airport
- Transfer to Go Dirty Headquarters
- 50-minute quad bike tour
- Lunch and refreshments
- Scenic helicopter ride to airport
- Transfer to the Rejuvenation Centre
- Free foot ritual massage and use of facilities
- Transfer back to Nadi airport in time for your flight.
On certain aircraft some individual weight restrictions may apply. Flights are subject to weather conditions and availability. Your scenic flight may be shared with other passengers.
The check-in counter is located in the Domestic terminal of Nadi Airport (counter number 6).
- 15kg per person
- No luggage allowance for infants (0-23 months)
- FJD$10 charge per kilo overweight
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of departure will be charged 100%
- Bookings cancelled 14 Days prior to departure are a 100% refundable.
- No shows will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed on the Quad Bikes.
- Passengers driving the Quad Bikes must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Child age tickets are for children between 8-12 years old.
Free pickup and dropoff from from Denarau and Nadi hotels to Nadi Airport or Denarau Helipad.
If you would like a transfer, simply select this during the booking process. If you need pickup/drop off from/to a location not in the list, this can easily be arranged after booking. You will receive an email regarding the possibilities within a few days. If you are booking this at short notice, you will find a contact number to organize transport with on your e-ticket.