Cloud 9 Seaplane Day Trip
Duration: 8 Hours
Categories: Adventure, Tours and Day Trips
Cloud 9 Seaplane Day Trip with Pacific Island Air
Pacific Island Air has put together this fantastic day trip to Fiji’s incredible Cloud 9, the exclusive 2-level floating paradise. Featuring sun decks, day beds, water sports, a fully stocked bar, delicious Italian wood fire pizzas, chilled beats, while surrounded by the most pristine turquoise waters as far as the eye can see. So, what better way to get there then arriving by sea plane, and get to view these beautiful islands and coral reefs from above.
- Seaplane flight from Nadi to Cloud 9
- Access to Cloud 9
- 50 FREE 'Cloud 9 Dollars' to spend on food and drinks ('Cloud 9 Dollars' cannot be exchanged for cash)
- Boat trip back to Denarau Marina (3 PM)
- Free transfers from Nadi or Denarau hotels to Nadi airport for departure
The sea plane departs from Nadi Airport at approximately 10.30 AM and takes you above these incredible islands and over the mountains of the sleeping giant. You’ll have plenty opportunity to take some photos and you may even spot dolphins or whales on your flight. After enjoying a relaxing day at Cloud 9 you will return by boat back to Denarau Marina.
Location: Pacific Harbor Air seaplanes depart from Nadi Airport, check in has to be completed 45 minutes before scheduled departure. The check-in counter is located in the Domestic terminal of Nadi Airport (counter number 6).
- 20kg per person
- No luggage allowance for infants (0-23 months)
- FJD$10 charge per kilo overweight
- Cancellations made within 14 days of departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made at least 14 days prior to the date of departure are 100% refundable.
- No shows will be charged 100%.
- Children aged from 2-12 pay 60% of the adult fare
- Children 13 years and over pay adult fare.
- Please be aware that although minors are welcome (accompanied by adults), Cloud 9 is a bar where people can drink alcohol and smoke.
Free pickup from Denarau and Nadi hotels and drop off to Nadi Airport or Denarau Helipad.
If you would like a transfer, simply select this during the booking process. If you need pickup/drop off from/to a location not in the list, this can easily be arranged after booking. You will receive an email regarding the possibilities within a few days. If you are booking this at short notice, you will find a contact number to organize transport with on your e-ticket.